Tell Us What You Are Planning?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require at least 3m x 3m space to setup- If it rains or if rain is predicted, we need to set-up in an enclosed space away from the wet
- To secure your party time, a $50 deposit is required at the time of booking.Through payment of this deposit / full payment, you are deemed to have accepted our Party & Events Terms & Conditions. This booking will ensure Madhatters & Sweetiepies exclusivity. A $20 travel fee applies to travel outside a Brisbane City Council postcode.
- Your balance must be settled seven (7) days before the party due date by bank deposit. Without this payment, we will be unable to host your party. Once full payment is received this is fully non refundable. A member of team will email you four (4) days before your party to make all necessary final arrangements.Please consider, when confirming your final party numbers, we are unable to offer any form of refund once your final payment has been processed.
- The birthday child is included in the guest count.
- You may change the date or postpone the party sevens (7) days prior to the scheduled date. An alternative slot will be subject to availability. We will try our best to accommodate you with a new suitable date.Cancelling your party less than seven days before your party date and not re-scheduling the party date will be charged in full.
- Cancellation of your party providing us with less than 24 hours’ notice, Madhatters & Sweetiepies will reserve the right to make a decision to offer an alternative party date but will be charged in full.If you postpone your party due to sickness or injury or your child is showing signs of COVID-19 as per government regulations, we are more than happy to
reschedule your party.
- If your event is less than seven working days away (short notice) we
require upfront full payment at time of booking.
- We will confirm your booking by issuing a confirmation email and invoice. This email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking. Please check this invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information appears to be incorrect or incomplete. A binding contract between us comes into existence when we dispatch our confirmation email/invoice to you.
- Extra guests will need to be paid for by the Party Host on the day of the party. Some guests may not show up even if they RSVP. Please remember you will be charged for the final guest count you confirmed prior to the party, regardless if a child does not show up, because we use this head count to make preparations for your party.
- Extra charges may apply for travel outside of Brisbane. *TRAVEL PROBLEMS* If we incur any problems once travelling to you, we will inform you by telephone where possible. We accept no responsibility for ANY FORM OF TRAVEL DISRUPTIONS including, but not limited to, traffic jams, breakdown (including us), accidents, extreme weather conditions, events, flood, diversions, sat nav failures, protests, and
acts of nature or any other means beyond our control. We recommend you have your mobile with you at all times in case we need to contact you.
- In the event of a severe thunderstorm on your party date, we strongly advise you to contact your guests and cancel your party. There is no refund on cancellation due to bad weather. Madhatters & Sweetiepies will happily transfer your party to an alternative date. Madhatters & Sweetiepies will contact you before we attempt to leave. If Madhatters & Sweetiepies are in safe position to begin travelling, we will try
our best to reach you but with NO GUARANTEE OF ARRIVAL.
- If the party has started and bad weather disrupts the party, we will wait in shelter, where we will continue to stay until the bad weather ceases or until the time slot that has been booked ends. Appropriate cover and shade must be arranged in advance in case of bad weather conditions.
- Free parking must be made available to Madhatters & Sweetiepies or as close to the venue as possible. If a carpark is not available near the venue, the party host must ensure that all property and fixtures belonging to Madhatters & Sweetiepies is supervised by an adult while suitable parking is located. Any car parking fees, such as pay and display, are
to be paid by the Party host to Madhatters & Sweetiepies as an additional cost.
- Madhatters & Sweetiepies does not accept responsibility for the loss of or damage to personal belongings.
- Madhatters & Sweetiepies cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries that may occur as a result of playing, children tripping, falling and bumping into other children or fixed objects. Madhatters & Sweetiepies cannot be at any time held responsible.
- It is the responsibility of the Party Host to know and disclose to Madhatters & Sweetiepies of any allergies or medical conditions of the children attending the party or event. Madhatters & Sweetiepies uses only hypoallergenic face paint and glitter tattoos and washable paint.
- Madhatters & Sweetiepies is not a babysitting service so the Party Host is be responsible at all times for the general supervision of children within the party venue and for ensuring that children leave the party venue with their parents or guardians.
- It is the responsibility of the Party Host to supervise all children and activities relating to the entertainment. We ask that there be adult supervision at all times during the party to attend possible needs or behaviour of any child.
- We ask that there be close adult supervision of all children under 3 who are in attendance during a party. Parties will contain materials that young children often place in their mouth to explore, which makes them more vulnerable to choking than older children.
- The party host will be liable for any damage caused directly or indirectly to Madhatters & Sweetiepies.
- The Party Host must be available during the entire time of the party or event.
To find out more email email@example.com or call 0413 868 107.